1. A person (male/Female) holding intermediate certificate, A-level or equivalent certificate from any recognized institute with atleast second division or overall 50% marks shall be eligible for admission to BBA (Hons.) programme.
1. Grade 'Point average (Maximum grade point average 4.00 & Minimum grade point average for obtaining the Degree 2.50.
2. To remain the roll of the university a student shall be required to maintain the following CGPA in each semester.
3. A student who maintains the minimum GPA/CGPA for promotion and meets the requirements will be promoted to the next semester.
4. A student who does not meet the requirements may repeat the whole semester once only. The course grades that a student earns in the repeated semester shall replace the previously earned course grades.
5. During the specified minimum duration for completing the degree, a student may repeat those courses of the previous semester in which he/she had secured the grade "F", previous the course load does not exceed the maximum limit of credit hours in a semester. Repetition of lowest grades will only be allowed in Summer Session.